Pan-roasting broccoli results in a carmelized flavor, a completely different
taste using broccoli, salt, and pepper.[image: Recipe
3 tablespoons * water<http://www.recipeza
* 1/4 teaspoon * salt<http://www.recipeza
* 1/8 teaspoon *
* (I used garlic pepper blend) 2 tablespoons * vegetable oil* 1 1/4 lbs
* broccoli <http://www.recipeza
separated into small florets, and stems, sliced (about 5 cups florets and
3/4 cup stems in total)
* 4 servings * Change size or US/metric
to: servings US Metric
* 15 minutes* 10 mins prep
1. Stir water, salt, and pepper together in small bowl, til salt
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high then add the broccoli
stems in an even layer.
3. Don't stir for about two minutes until they get light browned.
4. Add the florets and toss to combine and don't stir for another two
minutes, until they just begin to brown.
5. Add water spice mixture and cover pan with lid, cooking for two
6. Uncover and cook until desired doneness.
7. Note: I eyeballed my broccoli measurements and it worked fine. I
did add a little water to mine.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.